This policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.
We do not offer change of mind returns, refunds or exchanges on plants due to their perishable nature. However, we want you to have a successful experience with your new plant/s. If you feel there’s a major issue with your plant within the first 48 hours of purchase, please let us know by emailing or texting us a photo of the plant and we’ll work with you to determine the best solution.
We provide a refund or exchange on pots only if they are deemed faulty and have a major problem in accordance with consumer law. Items will be inspected prior to offering a refund or exchange.
Please note the following exceptions apply:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there’s a major problem that wasn’t already identified
- Returned items must in original condition
- Returned items must have no visible signs of use or soiling
Change of mind – Pots
We want your urban space to look just right. If you realise the pot you have purchased is not the right size or doesn’t suit your space, we will offer an exchange of same value or store credit on the following conditions:
- Item/s must be brought back to the store within 7 days of purchase
- Provide proof of purchase
- Be in original condition
- Have no visible signs of use, soiling or damage
We do not provide exchanges, refunds or credit if you find the same product for a lower price elsewhere.